Not long ago the practice of harvesting wind, sunlight, biomass, geothermal, and other natural sources of energy was described as "alternative". Now it is called, "renewable" and Graco Mortgage is proud to offer financing in the renewable energy market.
Graco Mortgage is focused on providing financial solutions for a wide range of facility improvements or construction projects in markets such as distributed generation (including renewable technology's) and demand-side management to improve energy efficiency and/or reliability for end-use customers. The energy services group provides financing for projects ranging in size from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more for multi-project master facilities.
The overall value that our financial team brings to a funding request is creative thinking, underwriting expertise, and strategic relationships with proven sources. We have relationships with Lender / Investor underwriting sources who serve their clients and who get many projects funded every year.
Graco Mortgage is motivated to help companies with projects with proven, cost effective technologies that can reduce the impact of global climate change, improve air quality, stabilize the electric power grid, better help meet growing electricity demand and lessen our dependence on fossil sources.
Preferred Finance Opportunities
- Bio Diesel Plants - According to scientists, carbon dioxide is one of the main greenhouse gases contributing to global warming. 100% bio diesel can reduce carbon dioxide emission by more than 75% over petroleum diesel and the utilization of a blend of 20% bio diesel reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 15%.
- Solar / Photovoltaic Plants - This technology is the application of solace cells for energy through the direct conversion of sun energy into electricity. Due to the growing demand for clean sauces of energy, solar cells and photo voltaic arrays manufacturing has expanded drastically in the recent years. Photovoltaic production has been doubling every 2 years and has increased by an average of 48% each year since 2002. This makes it one of the word's fastest growing energy technologies. At the end of 2008, the cumulative global photo voltaic installations reached 15,200 mega watts and approximately 90% of this generating capacity consists of electrical systems that are tied to the grid.
- Waste Energy Plants - An environmentally sound and techno-economically viable methodology to tart biodegradable waste is highly crucial for sustainability of our world. Waste-to-energy (WTE) plants, based on aerobic digestion of biomass, are highly efficient in harnessing the untapped renewable energy potential of organic waste by converting the biodegradable fraction of the waste into high calorific gases. Waste-to-energy plants offer two important benefits of environmentally safe waste management and disposal, as well as the generation of clean, renewable energy.
- Wind Farms - Wind power is one of the fasted growing niches in the alternative energy sector. Wind turbines generate clean and green power but they have the precondition that the power unit has to be set up in a strong wind area. Wind power is widely used in the USA and Europe and is growing at the rate of 30 percent annually, with a worldwide installed capacity of 121,000 mega watts in 2008.
Our sources prefer client project financing opportunities that halve or are close to have the following characteristics:
- Permits are in place
- Proven Technology
- The client has an experienced and highly capable management team