For large or unique projects, the 144A Bond Funding program is a fast, non-recourse way to finance many types of real estate and non-real estate projects up to 100% LTV / LTC in the U.S. and internationally. This is a very unique type of financing that requires a higher level of expertise.
Graco Mortgage has an experienced team of professionals to handle the filing and securitization requirements, bond underwriting and insuring, with the knowledge to get the transaction financed quickly and smoothly.
144A Bond & Securities Financing Program
The bond funding program offers the following benefits to investors:
- 100% LTV (or LTC for construction projects)
- NO personal guarantee
- NO asset verification (project only)
- No loss of equity in your business (great for expansion)
- Quick turn around time – often 90 to 120 days. (Compared with financial institutions timeline of 9 months to 1 year).
- Flexible repayment terms
Eligible projects include:
- Any stabilized commercial real estate
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Related
- Non-RE such as technology, pharmaceutical, major business acquisition / expansion
- US or International (approved countries only)
Available: USA & select International Countries
Loan Amounts: $20M to $1.0B +
Interest Rates: 5.00% – 7.00% (varies based upon underwriting risk)
Terms: up to 100% LTC; Fixed rate up to 30 year amortization
Securities/Insurance Underwriting Fee: Borrower must have a minimum of $250,000 liquid capital for expenses
Equity: 10% – 40% (based upon underwriting risk, loan amount and LTV)
ALL projects with loan amounts over 75% LTC will require a debt/equity structure. Equity requirement varies based upon evaluated underwriting risk, and comes with a 5-year buyout option for sponsor (with a pre-determined formula). Equity is based upon loan amount – not value, for borrowers protection!
CLICK HERE for complete details on the 144A Bond & Securities Program
Contact us today to see if your project is a good candidate for this type of financing! The average time to funding is 90-120 days, but will vary based upon nature of product.
To quickly apply for a loan or obtain a pricing quote, contact us at, 970-663-7306 or fill out the form below.
* The 144A bond program is a 1990 SEC rule that facilitates the resale of privately placed securities that are without public SEC registration. The rule was designed to develop a more liquid and efficient institutional resale market for unregistered securities.
Graco Mortgage also structures PPM, Reverse Mergers, and related finance structures under SEC Regulation D, Section 506, and utilizes licensed/registered securities dealer/brokers when and where necessary.
DISCLAIMER: Graco Mortgage is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This publication and any and all attachments and related documents are never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt or download of these documents you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. This communication is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986, Codified at 18 U.S.C. 1367,2510-2521,2701-2710,3121-3126. Also see http:www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm (http:www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm) Grammj-Leach Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, Sec.6801-6809 *THIS IS PROVED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY*