For large or unique projects, the 144A Bond Funding program is a viable option, non-recourse way to finance many types of real estate projects up to 100% LTV / LTC in the U.S. and Internationally. This is a unique type of financing that requires a higher level of expertise.
Graco Mortgage has an experienced team of professionals to handle the filing and securitization requirements, bond underwriting and insuring. With the knowledge to get the transaction financed quickly and smoothly.
144A Bond & Securities Financing Program
The bond funding program offers the following benefits to investors:
- 100% LTV (or LTC for construction projects)
- NO personal grantees
- NO asset verification (project only)
- NO loss of equity in your business (great for expansion)
- Quick turns around time - often 90 to 120 days
- Flexible repayment terms
Eligible Projects Include:
- Any stabilized commercial real estate
- Construction or Rehabilitation'
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Related
- none real estate such as technology, pharmaceutical, major business acquisition / Expansion
- US or International
Available: US & selected International countries
Loan Amounts: $5,000,000 - $1 Billion +
Interest Rates: 5.00% - 7.50% (varies based on underwriting risk)
Terms: up to 100% LTC; Fixed rate up to 30 years amortization
Insurance Underwriting Fee: Borrower must have a minimum of $250,000 liquid capital for expenses
Equity: 10% - 40% (based upon underwriting risk, loan amount and LTV)
All projects with loan amounts over 75% LTC will require a debt / equity structure. Equity requirement varies based upon evaluated underwriting risk and comes with a 5 year buyout option for sponsor (with predetermined formula). Equity is based upon loan amount - not value, for borrowers protection.
Contact us today to see if your project is a good candidate for this type of financing. The average time to fading is 90-120 days, but will vary based upon the nature of the product.
* The 144A bond program is a 1990 SEC rule that facilitates the resale of privately placed securities under SEC Regulation D, Section 506 and utilized licensed / registered securities' dealer / brokers when and where necessary.
DISCLAIMER: Graco Mortgage is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This publication and any and all attachments and related documents are never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose in any for or content. Upon receipt or download of this document you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. This communication is covered by the Electronic Act of 1986, codified at 18 U.S.C. 1367,2510-2521,2701-2710,3121-3126. Also see http:www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-Leach Bliley Act 15 USC, Sub chapter 1, Sec. 6801-6809 * THIS IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY*